Ready to sell your property? Moving on and want a simple and stress-free settlement?
We will take care of the whole process so you can focus on packing or on your next move. We keep you informed about the progress of your settlement, and work efficiently to get you the best result, fast.
Always go to the experts if you want settlement to take place with minimum fuss and without delays. Why not start packing and leave the legwork to us?
If you are interested in the full seller settlement process, we’ve put together a handy flow chart HERE which outlines the process of selling in simple terms.
With our team’s combined elite expertise in both conveyancing and property law, at C&R Law, we take care of:
- Making enquiries and keeping you informed about the progress of the settlement
- Verifying your identity as required by Landgate (titles office)
- Ensuring that any rates you’ve paid in advance are reimbursed
- Checking that clauses and special conditions in the contract are met before settlement, and that you’re satisfied with the terms
- Completion and lodgement of the settlement documents to change the details of ownership on the certificate of title
- Advising your bank of the sale and ensuring your mortgage is discharged
- Ensuring that you receive payment for your property
- Notifying you right away if any problems arise..
You’ll be pleasantly pleased with our competitively priced fees.
To get an estimate on our fees you can use our calculator. Alternatively, feel free to call us for a quote!
C&R Law also recommends sellers keep in mind there will be Real Estate Commission and advertising costs. It is important to discuss this with your Real Estate agent so you know upfront what the costs will be.
Why not give us a call to discuss your unique situation?
Can’t make it to see us in person? No problems! We offer a mobile service to our clients who cannot come to us. We are available after hours for any queries you may have.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Give us a call or drop by our office. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and understand the process. Alternatively, click on the below link for an instant quote!